Binge-watching your favorite season and actually believing that you’ll stick to one episode for today’s rule (Come on, who are you kidding?). Those nights mostly end up with you having dark circles around your eyes. Instead of hearing your name, throughout the day, you hear, “Hey, you look tired.” ain’t shocking, definitely a bummer though.
Mostly dark circles happen due to allergies, an imbalanced diet, lack of sleep, aging, & mental health issues. It’s kind of complicated to deal with if it’s in your genes, but it’s quite curable in present times.
Here’s What You Need To Do
Now when we say dark circles are curable, we actually mean that there are plenty of tips and tricks. You can get some permanent solutions or temporary ones, whatever makes your boat float. Here we have some essentials for treating dark circles penned down for you;
- Good old Concealer is like the evergreen trick and essential, one can have for dark circles. Once you’ve moisturized your skin, dab it around your eye and see the magic. Tip: Try to find your shade while picking out a concealer to get the job perfectly done.
- Correctors are a very handy option for getting rid of dark circles. You can always mix your concealer and corrector and you’d get the desired results.
- Putting Potato Slices on your eyes, actually kind of works if you’re into DIY or home remedies.
- Cucumbers, classic yet effective if, again, you’re into home remedies for skincare.
- Using a Cold Compress really helps in depuffing the eye bags and toning down the dark circles a bit.
Wanna hear a permanent way to get the job done? 3D Lifestyle is here with its miraculous facials for your dark circle’s concern (read sad circles). You gotta admit, that with some temporary solutions you can’t have the perfect smize for your eyes (if you know it, you know it!). 3D Lifestyle has 3D Gluta Light to make it all glow and evening out your skin tone. So instead of going for some DIYs or caking it up with a product, go for something permanent.
Don’t just wait, Call 021 111 232 889 and you can also Visit Home Page to book your appointment.
Written by Mahnoor Ikhlaq