Having clear and spotless skin is what everybody desires! At least once in our lifetime all of us have wished for a radiant and clear skin, haven’t we?
But this is not always the case, as we have many skin issues ranging right from ageing problems and dullness to dark spots and blemishes. Not everybody is ready to go under the knife to achieve the flawless and beautiful skin of their dreams!
Well, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment may be your answer. It triggers collagen production, improves skin tone and texture.
You need a deep dive into the facts & figures discussed below!
How Does Face PRP Work?
Since PRP therapy utilizes the body’s own natural healing processes and substances, it is considered a safe and natural approach to aesthetic treatments. It is a non-surgical option that appeals to individuals seeking non-invasive procedures to improve their skin’s health and appearance.
PRP therapy, has gained popularity in the field of aesthetics due to its potential benefits & minimal downtime. However, it’s essential to consult with a qualified Aesthetic Consultant or Dermatologist to determine if the procedure is suitable for your specific needs & goals.
Why PRP is Exactly the Treatment You Require?
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy becomes a popular role in wound healing. Platelets Rich Plamsa present in our blood has a high concentration of platelets, which allows the formation and release of growth factors and active proteins that promote healing. It is widely used in facial skin rejuvenation.
Facts About PRP
- Increased collagen production
- Reduced wrinkles & fine lines
- Reduced sun damage
- Tightened & toned skin
- Reduced acne damage & scarring
- Healthier skin
- Lessened dark under-eye circles
PRP Procedure For Face
Step 1: The first step we take in this treatment is to draw the patient’s blood, and then centrifuge it in order to separate the platelet rich plasma from the rest of the cells.
Step 2: After numbing the face, the PRP solution is applied topically, and a microneedling treatment (incase you are getting 3D ScarFree) is performed to help inject it into the top layers of your skin.
The results will surely surprise you!
Our Aesthetic Consultants will also recommend a post-procedure skin care protocol to help maximize the effects of the treatment and to speed the recovery.
Is PRP Safe?
The procedure itself appears safe. You may experience a bit of discomfort, bruising, and swelling afterwards. These tend to go away within a few days.
The biggest risk comes from the way your blood is handled. So it’s essential that the blood removed from your body be kept sterile.
3D Lifestyle Center of Medical Aesthetics – One of the only Aesthetic Clinic for such guaranteed, safer & long-lasting results!
The Magic of PRP: Before & After
- If you look at the before and after pictures of platelet rich plasma (PRP) treatment for the face, you will surely notice a clear difference in the skin tone and texture and recognize the overall improvement in the facial skin appearance.
- It is a good treatment for improving the appearance of acne scars.
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) treatment for the face works to tighten the skin and leads to a firmer-looking face. So, it is beneficial for those with slightly loose or sagging skin.
- There is a significant reduction in the dark spots or patches on the facial skin. PRP therapy helps combat hyper pigmentation and leads to an even skin tone.
- Since platelet rich plasma boosts the generation of collagen and elastin, it rejuvenates the skin of the face and results in a better complexion and improved skin tone.
Schedule Your Appointment With Our Go-To Aesthetic Consultants Today!
If you have skin related issues, request an Appointment with our renowned team of Aesthetic Consultants. We will evaluate your concerns and determine an ideal treatment plan for your specific case. We are just one touch away, because you deserve experiencing our best promised results!
Get started today by calling us or by easily booking an appointment. We look forward to caring for you!