No, it is not. That depends on the consultant’s discretion. This procedure is for acne-prone/oily skin.
Each session takes roughly 10 minutes.
Before getting this chemical peel, research carefully and consult with your physician as well regarding your choice. Overall, this procedure is 100% safe.
For 1 to 2 weeks try to:
- Keep skin lubricated and moisturized.
- Wash the treated area with cool water.
- Avoid exfoliating your skin.
- Avoid using products that may dry your skin.
- Use Sunscreen (min. SPF 30)
- Avoid makeup/cosmetics
There are no major side effects involved in this Chemical peel. However, chances of swelling or scarring are very rare.
Acne is majorly caused by the oil & dirt stuck in your pores. 3D AcneCure Peel penetrates deep into your skin and helps in getting rid of oil present in your pores.
Yes, Chemical Peels for face, neck and other body areas are available at all our nationwide clinics.
You should tell the following things before getting 3D Profhilo:
- If you have an illness that affects your muscles and nerves.
- If you had a breathing condition, such as asthma or emphysema.
- Have or had swallowing problems.
- Have or had bleeding problems.
- Have or had plans to have surgery.
- Have weakness in your forehead muscles such as trouble raising your eyebrows.
- Have any other changes in the way your face normally looks.
There are no major side effects involved in this treatment. Chances of bruising and swelling are very rare.