3D lifestyle has its clinics nationwide in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Hyderabad, Sialkot, Gujranwala, Multan, and Rahim Yar Khan.
3D Ultra Glow is a medical-grade facial rejuvenation treatment, which gives your skin a ravishing radiance with many other skin benefits. This treatment can be repeated after 14-21 days. However, our consultants are the best people to get in touch for a customized skin-care programme suited to your skin.
There are some post-cautions for the 3D Ultra Glow facial. Please get in touch with our aesthetician or consultant to know more about this if you have already taken this treatment otherwise our consultants will guide you on the post-caution during your skin consultation.
3D Ultra Glow Facial has the following steps:
Step 1: Ultrasound Therapy – This facial therapy promotes cellular renewal, repairs & tones facial muscles, and increases blood circulation.
Step 2: Exfoliation – 3D’s high-frequency spatula scrubs away dirt and debris and removes Blackheads.
Step 3: Hydra Dermabrasion – detoxifies & brightens your skin tone. Treats uneven skin tone, promotes collagen production, improves the vibrancy, and offers a glowy, lighter complexion.
Step 4: Serum Application – Aesthetician applies an Antioxidant serum to give your skin a glow.
Step 5: Cold Therapy – closes pores while locking moisture into the skin.
The New 3D Ultra Glow Facial is a medical-grade facial skin rejuvenation treatment, which gives you a long-lasting glow in a 25-30 minutes procedure. It is a proven alternative to typical facials that are given on parlors.
Yes, it does help with these symptoms as well. 3D Ultra Glow facial is a medical-grade facial which detoxifies and hydrates the skin and has amazing results for dry, dull skin. It lightens your skin tone and leaves behind a glowing face.
3D Ultra Glow is a medical-grade facial rejuvenation treatment, which gives your skin a ravishing radiance with many other skin benefits. It does include Hydra-dermabrasion as part of the procedure.
- Do not wash your face, shower or work out to produce sweat for at least 6 hours post procedure.
- Using sunscreen following treatment is mandatory for at least 5-7days following your treatment as your skin is now more exposed and more susceptible for damage immediately following the treatment.
- Please refrain from prolonged direct sun exposure for 2 weeks.
- May experience redness for 2-4 hours post treatment, but it will subside.
- If unusual irritation persists more than 2 days, please visit our centre and see the consultant.
- No chemical peels, microdermabrasion or dermaplaning for next 2 Weeks.
- Cease use of Vitamin C, AHA.s, Glycolics and other chemical exfoliants for at-least 2 days post treatment.
- Do not put makeup immediately following the treatment, but it is fine to wear it the next day.
- To achieve maximum results, ongoing treatments are needed. You can take your next 3D Hydrafacial after 2-3 weeks.
To book an appointment call 021 111-232-889, inbox us on our Facebook or Instagram or visit your nearest center today.
The results start showing right after you have the treatment, and you can tell the difference yourself. 3D HydraFacial provides you with a glow that lasts, for at least 4 to 6 Weeks and allows you to have a hydrated and rejuvenated look for a longer span of time.