No, it is not. That depends on the consultant’s discretion. This procedure is for acne-prone/oily skin.
Is 3D AcneCure Peel for all skin types?Monday, January 31st, 2022
How much time is required to complete one 3D AcneCure Peel Session?Monday, January 31st, 2022
Each session takes roughly 10 minutes.
Is 3D AcneCure Peel safe?Monday, January 31st, 2022
Before getting this chemical peel, research carefully and consult with your physician as well regarding your choice. Overall, this procedure is 100% safe.
What should I do after getting 3D AcneCure Peel?Monday, January 31st, 2022
For 1 to 2 weeks try to:
- Keep skin lubricated and moisturized.
- Wash the treated area with cool water.
- Avoid exfoliating your skin.
- Avoid using products that may dry your skin.
- Use Sunscreen (min. SPF 30)
- Avoid makeup/cosmetics
What are the risks & side effects of this Chemical Peel?Monday, January 31st, 2022
There are no major side effects involved in this Chemical peel. However, chances of swelling or scarring are very rare.
My skin is oily. Will it be helpful to me or not?Monday, January 31st, 2022
Acne is majorly caused by the oil & dirt stuck in your pores. 3D AcneCure Peel penetrates deep into your skin and helps in getting rid of oil present in your pores.
Are you offering 3D AcneCure Peel for other body parts?Monday, January 31st, 2022
Yes, Chemical Peels for face, neck and other body areas are available at all our nationwide clinics.
What should I tell the consultant before getting 3D Profhilo?Monday, January 24th, 2022
You should tell the following things before getting 3D Profhilo:
- If you have an illness that affects your muscles and nerves.
- If you had a breathing condition, such as asthma or emphysema.
- Have or had swallowing problems.
- Have or had bleeding problems.
- Have or had plans to have surgery.
- Have weakness in your forehead muscles such as trouble raising your eyebrows.
- Have any other changes in the way your face normally looks.
What are the risks & side effects of this treatment?Monday, January 24th, 2022
There are no major side effects involved in this treatment. Chances of bruising and swelling are very rare.