What are post-cautions for 3D-Hydrafacial?
- Do not wash your face, shower or work out to produce sweat for at least 6 hours post procedure.
- Using sunscreen following treatment is mandatory for at least 5-7days following your treatment as your skin is now more exposed and more susceptible for damage immediately following the treatment.
- Please refrain from prolonged direct sun exposure for 2 weeks.
- May experience redness for 2-4 hours post treatment, but it will subside.
- If unusual irritation persists more than 2 days, please visit our centre and see the consultant.
- No chemical peels, microdermabrasion or dermaplaning for next 2 Weeks.
- Cease use of Vitamin C, AHA.s, Glycolics and other chemical exfoliants for at-least 2 days post treatment.
- Do not put makeup immediately following the treatment, but it is fine to wear it the next day.
- To achieve maximum results, ongoing treatments are needed. You can take your next 3D Hydrafacial after 2-3 weeks.