- Do not wash your face, shower or work out to produce sweat for at least 6 hours post procedure.
- Using sunscreen following treatment is mandatory for at least 5-7days following your treatment as your skin is now more exposed and more susceptible for damage immediately following the treatment.
- Please refrain from prolonged direct sun exposure for 2 weeks.
- May experience redness for 2-4 hours post treatment, but it will subside.
- If unusual irritation persists more than 2 days, please visit our centre and see the consultant.
- No chemical peels, microdermabrasion or dermaplaning for next 2 Weeks.
- Cease use of Vitamin C, AHA.s, Glycolics and other chemical exfoliants for at-least 2 days post treatment.
- Do not put makeup immediately following the treatment, but it is fine to wear it the next day.
- To achieve maximum results, ongoing treatments are needed. You can take your next 3D Hydrafacial after 2-3 weeks.
To book an appointment call 021 111-232-889, inbox us on our Facebook or Instagram or visit your nearest center today.
The results start showing right after you have the treatment, and you can tell the difference yourself. 3D HydraFacial provides you with a glow that lasts, for at least 4 to 6 Weeks and allows you to have a hydrated and rejuvenated look for a longer span of time.
The 7 amazing steps in 3D HydraFacial are cleansing, skin scrubber, hydra dermabrasion, ultrasound therapy, radiofrequency, cold therapy, and serum application.
3D HydraFacial is a magic wand when it comes to treating acne outbursts, clogged pores, excessively oily skin, hyperpigmentation, dull or dead skin, and complexion.
Any person having acne-prone skin, wants to rejuvenate their skin, have excessively oily skin, suffer from hyperpigmentation, or anyone with clogged or enlarged pores.
3D HydraFacial is your one-stop solution to your frequent acne breakouts, oily skin, clogged/enlarged pores, and much more. It combines the benefits of cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, as well as protection all under the name of hydra-dermabrasion – to fight off all antioxidants at once.