Book Your Consultation Now
Education: B.com, M.com, 2 years associate degree, diploma degree holders or any other relevant degree.
Experience: Fresh Graduate or 6 months experience in a Call Center.
* Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email, chat, and comments on all social media platforms.
* Identifying customer needs and helping customers book appointments and share the service information
* Analyzing and reporting on daily activities
Job brief: We are looking for a Customer Chat Support Specialist to assist our customers with all the information they need about our services and convert maximum visitors into potential customers to increase sales.
Customer Chat Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding services that we offer. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
* Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email or chat
* Manage queries on all social media platforms
* Generate maximum leads and book appointments
* Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
* Update our internal databases with information
* Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
* Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
* Inform customers about new features and services
* Follow up with customers to ensure their concerns are resolved
* Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
* Assist in training junior Customer Chat Support Representatives
* Team player who always share ideas to improve the workflow
* 6 months experienced as a Customer Chat Support Specialist or similar CS role or Fresh graduate
* Familiarity with our industry is a plus
* Experience using help desk / CRM / Social Media Management software and remote support tools
* Understanding of how CRM systems work
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Strong knowledge of social media queries handling
* Multi-tasking abilities
* Fluent written English / Urdu
Location: Johor Town, Lahore
Gender: Male & Female both are eligible to apply for this position
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can send their updated resumes at email@example.com
mention job title in your email subjects, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our
HR Department at +92 344 4455324 (Recruitment)
To book a consultation or a demo, please contact us by clicking the button below and a representative will reach out to you directly.BOOK FREE CONSULTATION